The Infinity Coaches’ Charity Challenge on ESPN.com
The Confidential is proud to note the inclusion of several ACC coaches in the Infinity Coaches’ Charity Challenge being held over on ESPN.com: The Challenge. The coach with the most votes will have $100,000 donated to the charity of choice for that coach. Like any good (pick political party you do not like), vote early and often.
Among the current and former ACC coaches are:
- East Region–Mike Krzyzewski, Duke. Charity: The Emily Krzyzewski Center
- East Region–Jim Boeheim, Syracuse. Charity: The Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation
- East Region–Jamie Dixon, Pittsburgh. Charity: Maggie Dixon Foundation
- South Region–Bobby Cremins, former Georgia Tech, current College of Charleston. Charity: The V Foundation
- South Region–Seth Greenberg, Virginia Tech. Charity: American Heart Association
- South Region–Roy Williams, North Carolina. Charity: Coaches vs. Cancer
- Midwest Region–Oliver Purnell, former Clemson coach, current DePaul. Charity: Coaches vs. Cancer
To learn more about any of the coaches’ chosen charities, links are provided.
Also, former Duke player Johnny Dawkins, coach of Stanford, is competing for the Boys & Girls Club of the Peninsula. Former North Carolina player, and coach of SMU, Matt Doherty is competing for the Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity. Both players are in the West Region.
If any former players or coaches have been omitted, please let us know.
Again…vote early and often.