Here is a quick comparison of the conference conversation topics on blogs and message boards throughout the Internet today:
- Football: FSU–champions Again! Can they repeat?
- Football depth on the increase with Miami rounding into form, and Louisville coming on board.
- Basketball: The big 4 of Duke, Syracuse, UNC, and Louisville… going to be awesome. National championships are inevitable.
- Lacrosse–deepest conference by far.
- Notre Dame is nice to have around.
- Football–Bama, Auburn, LSU, South Carolina, A&M, Georgia, Missouri, Florida… so very very good at football. Which team will win it all?
- Nick Saban
- Basketball–Kentucky and Florida–will they get #1 seeds and make the Final Four?
- BTN and other TV contracts: generating plenty of money!
- CIC: generating plenty of money!
- Oh, and we added Rutgers and Moneyland…errr Maryland.
- Did we mention how much money we were making?
- We have top notch wrestling!
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. The Big 10… first in money and nothing else. See here.