As you know, this will be year 2 of the Confidential’s Individual Player ACC Fantasy Football Game. See here. This year, we thought we would do a quick ranking of the top 10 ACC WRs (we include Notre Dame in the game) from a fantasy football perspective:
- Tyler Boyd, Pitt. It is pretty hard to believe that a Panthers team with Conner and Boyd did not dominate opposition last year. But both top their respective positions heading into 2015.
- Will Fuller, Notre Dame. Fuller had over 1,000 yards receiving last year, along with 13 touchdowns. Notre Dame will have a good passing game again this year too.
- Quinshad Davis, North Carolina. With the Tar Heels passing for 300 yards a game, someone is going to have to make a lot of receptions for a lot of yards. The Confidential likes Davis as the #3 ACC Wide Receiver.
- Mike Williams, Clemson. Although Williams had 1,000 yards receiving, Clemson has a lot of talent, including wide receiver Artavis Scott. This could help or hurt Williams’ overall production.
- Artavis Scott, Clemson. See above. Deshaun Watson will have a lot of talent to spread the ball too.
- Stacey Coley, Miami
- Isaiah Ford, Virginia Tech.
- Ryan Switzer, North Carolina.
- Corey Robinson, Notre Dame.
- Travis Rudolph, Florida State.
What do YOU think?