ACC Fantasy Football Preview: Quarterbacks
As you know, this will be year 2 of the Confidential’s Individual Player ACC Fantasy Football Game. See here. This year, we thought we would do a quick ranking of the top 10 ACC QBs (we include ND in the game) from a fantasy football perspective:
- Marquise Williams, UNC–3,000 yards passing and nearly 800 yards rushing. 34 touchdowns passing and rushing. Pretty hard to ignore gaudy numbers like that. Plus, with a porous defense, he HAS TO put up big numbers.
- Deshaun Watson, Clemson–Watson is dynamic. With a passer rating of 188+ last year, it is clear that Watson can put up outstanding numbers. There will be tough decisions as to which QB will get the nod each week. Watson should impress.
- Brad Kaaya, Miami–more passing yards than Williams, but no real threat to run the ball. Will be a good QB to start from time to time, especially with good matchups.
- Jacoby Brissett, NC State–Brissett pretty much put up Williams-lite numbers, with 2,600 yards passing and 500 yards rushing. With the ever-typical cupcake schedule, Brissett will get some starts.
- Whomever is tapped at Florida State, FSU. Seriously… anyone Jimbo Fisher puts under center, be it Maguire or Golson or someone out of the press box, is a threat for a big day.
- Greyson Lambert, Virginia
- Michael Brewer, Va Tech
- Malik Zaire, Notre Dame
- Terrell Hunt, Syracuse
- John Wolford, Wake Forest
What do you think?