As you know, this will be year 2 of the Confidential’s Individual Player ACC Fantasy Football Game. See here. This year, we thought we would do a quick ranking of the top 10 ACC RBs (we include Notre Dame in the game) from a fantasy football perspective:
- James Conner, Pitt. Conner was the player of the year in the ACC last year and a fixture in most lineups each week, regardless of opponent. He is a touchdown machine also.
- Dalvin Cook, Florida State. Assuming that Cook’s legal issues are behind him, Cook will challenge Conner as the top running back in the ACC.
- Shadrach Thornton, North Carolina State. While Thornton did not put up gaudy numbers last year, he remains atop the NC State depth chart. And NC State, as previously noted, has a cupcake schedule.
- Jon Hillman, Boston College. Boston College seems to have a good offensive line and running game every year. Hillman should benefit from same this year.
- Joseph Yearby, Miami. With Duke Johnson gone, the baton has been passed to Yearby. One issue is whether Miami will pass the ball significantly with Kaaya. With a balanced attack, Yearby becomes a huge “sleeper.”
- Wayne Galman, Clemson.
- JC Coleman, Virginia Tech.
- TJ Logan, North Carolina.
- Brandon Radcliff, Louisville.
- Someone from Georgia Tech?
What do you think?
Click here for the QB preview.