ACC Week in Review: June 30, 2013
As we noted previously, followers and non-followers of this blog can now get weekly updates of the blog entries. Here is this week’s recap:
- We noted that, after much speculation, the ACC and the Pinstripe Bowl announced a six-year deal. The ACC sticks it to the
Big EastAmerican again.
- Praise was distributed to the NCAA, after its rules committee for basketball implemented several good changes for the upcoming season.
- MCaffrey gave us some pretty awesome court designs that ACC schools could roll out.
- Mr. Tar Heel updated and prognosticated on the PJ Hairston injury.
- MCaffrey updated readers on the Capital One Cup standings after UCLA’s win in the college baseball world series.
- ACaffrey recapped the NBA draft from an ACC perspective.
- Robert White’s article about Mason Plumlee’s NBA future was featured here.
- Dan Benton’s article about the signing of CJ Leslie was featured here.
- ACaffrey opined on the arrest in the Howard’s Rock vandalism at Clemson.
- Robert White’s article about Michael Carter-Williams NBA future was featured here.
By the way, we are still looking for correspondents for several schools. If you are interested, send us a message on Twitter at acconfi.
As a reminder, if you would like to get these weekly updates mailed to you, please remember to go here and sign up.
Prior weekly updates:
Have a great week!