ACC Week in Review: June 23, 2013
As we noted previously, followers and non-followers of this blog can now get weekly updates of the blog entries. Here is this week’s recap:
- The Confidential announced the creation of the Confidential Cup to rival the Director’s Cup and the Capital One Cup.
- Mikemab2000 updated the North Carolina State performance at the College World Series.
- TjCuse provided a glimpse of the Duke women’s track and field success.
- Many people voted in our SEC Football vs. ACC Basketball poll.
- The Confidential summarized the ESPN.com analysis of the conferences’ recruiting prowess.
- ACaffrey opined on the Miami “lack of control” defense.
- The Confidential surveyed the ACC landscape with some weekend “quick hitters.” The best NBA players from the ACC, as well as news on Clemson and Syracuse.
- Lenville analyzed the status of Louisville recruiting.
- MCaffrey shared a pictoral update of the “signs of conference realignment.” Seriously, did anyone expect there to be a Louisville Ave.?
By the way, we are still looking for correspondents for several schools. If you are interested, send us a message on Twitter at acconfi.
As a reminder, if you would like to get these weekly updates mailed to you, please remember to go here and sign up.
Prior weekly updates:
Have a great week!