ACC Week in Review: June 9, 2013
As we noted last week, followers and non-followers of this blog can now get weekly updates of the blog entries. Well, here is the first such entry:
- TJCuse, the Syracuse correspondent, gave us a nice update on Syracuse lacrosse and football recruiting, while also kicking some more dirt on Rutgers. See here.
- In huge news, ACaffrey reviewed the reports that Johns Hopkins had decided to join the Big 10 as an associate member for lacrosse. See here.
- Lenvillecards, one of the Louisville correspondents, provided an update on the college world series and the ACC’s performance in same. See here.
- In one of the more popular articles in recent weeks, both in terms of views and comments, ACaffrey discussed the future of lacrosse as a potential revenue source. See here.
- Lenvillecards let us know about the resignation of Ohio State President, Gordon Gee, and the reaction from Rick Pitino after Gee’s negative comments about Louisville. See here.
- Lenvillecards also informed us about the status of Kevin Ware (the basketball player who suffered the tough-to-stomach leg injury in the Big Dance) and the ACC football schedule. See here.
- ACaffrey stirred the pot a little with an off-topic discussion on the absurdity of Tim Tebow now being able to find ANY job in the NFL. See here.
- Finally, on the heels of the ACC’s great 2013 NFL Draft results, ACaffrey took a look at the NFL Hall of Fame: the top 10 by college, and by ACC college. See here.
As a reminder, if you would like to get these weekly updates mailed to you, please remember to go here and sign up.